The Three Foreigners

This is the story of three; a woman who could see the future, a moneymaker, and the son of Bruce Lee.

Three friends, almost as if they were family. Two women and a man.

Three foreigners from a distant –yet not so distant– land that came in search of adventures or a bit of relaxation.

They came to me on a spring night.

It wasn't chilly nor hot. It was just fine.

A common day, yet a different one.

They talked and laughed. They were old –yet young– and enjoyed life to the fullest.

They also wine and dine.

They stay for a while and I watched them from afar.

I don't remember their drinks. I don't remember their meal. I just remember what they said to me.

"Listen carefully girl," said the son of Bruce Lee, "listen to the future that could and could not but at the end would be, for preachers are known for their third eye"

The woman who could see the future then said.

"Greatness resides in those who are not afraid to fly and fall. I can see your wings, spread and wide ready to carry you through the sky, you just need a little push, I little jump. Make sure the wind is right and the day is clear. If you would like, fly into the night sky so you can see the stars shine right in front your eyes. You can and would fly to far away places where dreams have been forgotten and you will arrive to irradiate the greatest light able to blind the dark."

"Don't forget what she just said, and don't forget what I would say." Said now the moneymaker, "You can fly high in the sky, you can bring light into the dark, you can sing lullabies into the wind for the deaf to delight, you can write and rhyme for the ears and eyes to admire, yet never forget where did you start. Money matters and does not matter. Power comes with a limit time. The answers to the questions you demand would be given at its rightful time; some would be in the past, some would be right ahead of you."

"Time does not stop, change is at every corner." said now the son of Bruce Lee, "Don't be afraid of it. A clock can stop but time can not. Do not let the past hold you back but never forget where you are. The past would catch you from time to time but it would be up to you to stand still. When things go bad don't blame yourself, sometimes things are beyond us. Accept your mistakes and move along. You could be in a storm for years, met the eye of the storm and be back on it again, and you can either let the storm destroy you or hold on until it is gone and the sun comes out again. In the end, it would be your choice how your story would end..."



.
.
.




"Preachers are known for their third eye"

After all this time I'm still trying to figure out who was the third eye in the face of two.

The eye of the hurricane is above me now and I can see the blue sky shining from above with the sun held high. I heard the sound of the paradise on the other side.

I close my eyes and take a breath.

I prepare myself for the storm ahead.

It's gray and black background with it's raged fury try to treat me but, though I'm not fearless, I'm prepared

I'm not ready, 'cause you can never really be ready for what is ahead.

Nevertheless, I would hold thigh my sword, face and win the final battle or die on the attempt.

From the storm, a shadow looks back at me and I know who it is.

I know who I have to defeat at the end.




























It is me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ink and Paper

Spring Break