Ink and Paper

Let me write the words held tight inside my mind.

Let me scream through the letters on the paper.

Let the dark ink be the darkness in which all my fears reside and are unleashed.

Let the hours pass, the flames melt the wax, 'till my hands lay lifeless at my sides.

Let the moonlight caress my sleepy face 'till the sun rises again and I awake with a new dream to persuade.

Let the wind blew all my worries and inquiries.

Let the stars shine with the hopes and loves of mortals.

Let the oceans rise and fall, the volcanoes sleep and explode.

Let the dragons fly or vanish in the midst of fantasy.

Let the world stop or move along.

Let everything be as it is or become something else.

But never let, the ink and paper to disappear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Foreigners

Spring Break